Welcome to Fleet Services
Please note we are now located at 209 Solidago Road (formerly known as 311 East Palm Road).
We would like to remind everyone that as of today, October 1, 2013, our customers are now able to sign out and return vehicles on Saturday and Sunday via the kiosk. This means you will be charged for each day you have the vehicle signed out.
With this added convenience comes some necessary adjustments to some exisiting reservations. If you currently have a reservation to pick up a vehicle on a Friday, but only need to use it on Saturday/Sunday you will need to submit a change request. If the reservation is not updated and you pick up the vehicle on Friday, you will be charged that Friday as well as the weekend.
To submit a change request, please follow these easy steps:
1. Sign in to Fleet Operations/Reservations.
2. On the left, click on "Review/Edit My Reservation."
3. Under User ID/name = Your NETID
4. E-mail address = Your e-mail address
5. "Request ID or Confirmation number:" Type in the confirmation number in the box and click "View."
6. At the bottom of the reservation page, click on "Request Changes."
7. Type in the change you would like to make
8. Click on "Submit Change Request."
As a reminder:
1. Please make sure your Cornell ID is up-to-date. If your ID is older than 10 years, you may not be able to access the kiosk room after hours.
2. The driver of the vehicle must pickup and return the vehicle. Users are now required to log in with their netid and password to access and return the keys.
3. There is a 60 minute window before your reservation when you can pickup your vehicle. You can access your reservation anytime after the reservation start time.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
You can continue reach us at 255-3247 or at email@example.com.
Cornell University Fleet Services provides safe, clean and reliable transportation in a courteous, friendly environment to university staff and departments at the lowest possible cost.
We’re responsible for the care and condition of approximately 170 vehicles used by employees on official university business.
Our licensed mechanics schedule and perform routine maintenance and document any adjustments and repairs made.
- Only employees of Cornell University are allowed to drive or be passengers in fleet vehicles.
- All usage must be on official Cornell University business related to your employment at Cornell.
- All students must now be pre-approved by the Risk Management Office in order to drive a fleet vehicle. They may, however, be passengers as long as the vehicle usage is approved.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 607-255-3247.