Welcome to Commuter & Parking Services
Commuter and Parking Services (C&PS)
C&PS provides sustainable transportation services to faculty, staff, students, and visitors; oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control; and manages visitor information and parking booths. More...
It's here! An easier way to park!
Parkmobile is as easy as park, pay, go, and now it's in more of the places you need be. Check out the Cornell campus-specific zone and price information, and register for a Parkmobile account.
Student Parking Permit and Transit Pass Purchase for 2013-2014
- Student transit pass and permit sales for 2013-2014 are prorated and expire August 31, 2014.
- ALL student annual permit sales (except HS) will be fulfilled using a vendor and mailed to the address designated during the checkout process; there is no in-office pick up or distribution.
- ALL permits are shipped via US mail.
- Print your temporary permit at checkout, or from the link in your order confirmation. The temporary permit can be displayed on the vehicle dashboard for up to 10 business days until the permit is received.
- The B parking permit has been discounted, but provides parking privileges only for the B lot; it no longer includes OmniRide transit privileges.
Manage your Parking and Transit Account
East Avenue Closed for Klarman Hall Construction
The construction of Klarman Hall will necessitate the closing of the southbound lane of East Avenue to all traffic from January 8, 2014 until April 19, 2015. Access will be maintained to Lincoln Hall from the north and to the AD White House from the south.
For complete project, road closing, and detour information, visit http://as.cornell.edu/klarman-hall/.