Welcome to University Fleet Services
Please note we are now located at 209 Solidago Road (formerly known as 311 East Palm Road).
We would like to remind everyone that as of October 1, 2013, our customers are now able to sign out and return vehicles on Saturday and Sunday via the kiosk. This means you will be charged for each day you have the vehicle signed out.
As a reminder:
1. The kiosk room is now open 24/7 for your convenience.
2. The driver of the vehicle must pickup and return the vehicle. Users are now required to log in with their netid and password to access and return the keys.
3. You can pick up your vehicle up to 60 minutes before your scheduled start time. You can access your vehicle anytime after the reservation start time.
Thank you for your continued support of University Fleet Services. If you need assistance, we can be reached at 607-255-3247 during our business hours of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornell University Fleet Services provides safe, clean and reliable transportation in a courteous, friendly environment to university staff and departments at the lowest possible cost.
We’re responsible for the care and condition of approximately 170 vehicles used by employees on official university business.
Our licensed mechanics schedule and perform routine maintenance and document any adjustments and repairs made.
- Only employees of Cornell University are allowed to drive or be passengers in fleet vehicles.
- All usage must be on official Cornell University business related to your employment at Cornell.
- All students must now be pre-approved by the Risk Management Office in order to drive a fleet vehicle. They may, however, be passengers as long as the vehicle usage is approved.