Parking on Campus
Drivers of fleet vehicles must comply with all campus parking regulations. Short-term rental vehicles will have an N permit in the vehicle and may park in legal spaces signed for: N, C, G, HH, Z, CF, ME, O, R ,T, W, WE, E, A; night restricted areas; student residence permit areas EL, FH, MW, ND, SW, WD and 2 hours in FLEX areas.
Annual lease fleet vehicles must be registered with the Transportation Office and must display the appropriate permit.
Please call Transportation Services (255-4600) to obtain the appropriate permits.
- Drivers of fleet vehicles may also obtain 30-minute loading permits at no cost at the parking and information booths.
- Fleet vehicles are not allowed to park in MT areas.
- Posted time limits and payment requirements in metered areas must be obeyed.
- Fleet vehicles are not exempt from being ticketed and towed.
- Any parking violations on- or off-campus are the responsibility of the lessee.
- Transportation Services reserves the right to suspend or change these parking privileges as needed.
Personal vehicles can be parked in the unpaved lot at Fleet Services while renting a fleet vehicle. However, Fleet Services is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items or vehicles.